From leads to longevity: 2 methods to move leads down the sales funnelJune 11, 2018
Best Types of Marketing Strategies and ToolsJune 13, 2018
Thanks to a mix of telecoms infrastructure dealing with internet marketing solutions, you can now get the benefits of a digital project for clients without Web gain access to. These methods are specifically matched for Quick Moving Durable Goods (FMCG), Betting, Election Campaigning and Retail due to the broad income series of their customers.
In this post, we shall be talking about digital marketing techniques that were utilized in Rural locations that offered measurable results. First, what are the obstacles of digital strategies in rural marketing.
Issues of reaching backwoods with Digital Marketing
- Extreme dependence on one-to-one client links minimizing scale
- Word-of-mouth reporting
- Information collection mistakes due to manual entries
- Mobile penetration far exceeds web penetration
- Target market can not pay for making use of the web
- Difficulty in producing mass distributed content that is engaging.
- Insufficient Data points.
- Trouble in lead scoring
I will share some case studies on how these pains were resolved with a digital marketing strategy using the omnichannel platforms of Netcore Solutions. Here are some case research studies of where Netcore made the distinction.
Colgate Active Salt Project Objectives: To promote the Colgate Active Salt Brand name, using celebrity brand ambassadors. The Colgate Active Salt Taste Obstacle 2013 project incorporated the elements of 6 Toll free missed out on call numbers, outgoing calls, WAP links, time schedulers, intelligent IVR, SMS and recommendation trees, hence extending engagement from the few seconds of preliminary watching on a TV commercial and other media to a complete brand engagement experience. Outcomes were:
— 3.8 Million Missed calls were received from all media in a little under 3 months
— Referrals reached 5 level on the Reference Chain
- Tv commercial with female Bollywood Star with the message “Tell me if your toothpaste has salt or not to a missed call number.”
- Tollfree number was likewise printed on the tooth paste loads.
- User offers a missed call, gets a verification SMS
- User signs up for a series of automatic voice calls
- Application is able to capture the action time of the user to derive whether user consumed the material.
- Users who did not listen fully to the material were provided opportunities through marketing automation to pay attention to the OBD Cals
- Customized language based on location.
Hindustan Unilever Case Study
Objectives: To produce top of mind awareness for the HUL soap brand names.
- Usage of Radio Jingles
- Ground activation
- Usage of a simple number simple to bear in mind
- Usage of procured affiliate SMS database.
- SMS was broadcasted to the database to advertise the flash call number.
- When user offers a missed out on call (Flashed the number), signs up for audio material.
- User got funny content weekly
- System taped point of disconnect, if they had to can end up the content in the next dial.
- If the user did not listen for 15 minutes the week in the past, it was rollovered.
- Users who did not engage gotten series of outbound calls till the non-responsive were produced.
Highlights of the Mobility Service
- The mixture of attractive content and marketing material to indoctrinate consumers to choose the HUL products and keep in mind the brand.
- Get rid of education status barriers using audio material via voice services rather of SMS.
Some Applications Include:
- Flash Call Numbers
- Two-Way SMS
- Outbound Dialled Calls (OBD)
- Interactive Voice Recordings
- Interactive Voice Surveys
- Email from mobile acquisition projects
Some more Necore Success Stories: