Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
CMOs in the understand: Our top 10 Marketing Methods columns of 2017
What were the marketing strategies and ideas that captivated our readers over the previous year? Have a look at our most extensively read Marketing Techniques columns of 2017.
As we head into the new year, it’s a great time to recall at the marketing trends and methods that shaped 2017. Understanding exactly what worked and what didn’t in the market will help both you and your company strategy tactically for the year ahead.
Marketing Land’s most popular columns of the year covered a large range of methods, as our factors kindly shared their insider suggestions on whatever from retention marketing to figuring out a budget plan for your digital marketing program. Our readers were especially eager to find out about exactly what sort of marketing strategy results in a viral phenomenon. Heard all the buzz surrounding the Immediate Pot? You’re not alone … and you may even have actually found yourself the recipient of one for the holidays this year. Writer < a href=" https://marketingland.com/magic-behind-instant-pot-viral-phenomenon-ceos-favorite-recipe-208767" > Brian Patterson spoke with the CEO of Instantaneous Pot
, Robert Wang, to address marketers ‘concerns about formulating a cult-like following. Take a look at these topics and more in our list of the leading 10 Marketing Techniques columns of 2017– they’re sure to help you strategize for 2018 and get your marketing program in tip-top shape.
- The magic behind the Immediate Pot viral phenomenon (and the CEO’s favorite dish) by < a href=" https://marketingland.com/author/brianspatterson "> Brian Patterson, released on 3/13/2017.
- The increase of retention marketing as a tactical priority in 2017 by < a href=" https://marketingland.com/author/heather-timney "> Heather Timney, released on 1/30/2017.
- 6 roles you need on your marketing group + 2 you probably haven’t considered by < a href= "https://marketingland.com/author/garrett-mehrguth" >Garrett Mehrguth, released on 4/26/2017.
- How much should B2B companies buy digital marketing? by < a href=" https://marketingland.com/author/dale-hursh "> Dale Hursh, released on 1/27/2017.
- Exactly what a 32-step journey to a Bruno Mars album can teach online marketers and tech business by < a href=" https://marketingland.com/author/blaise-lucey "> Blaise Lucey, published on 5/26/2017.
- < a href=" https://marketingland.com/marketer-need-marketing-yourself-225704" > Are you an online marketer? You require to be marketing yourself by < a href=" https://marketingland.com/author/sweta-patel "> Sweta Patel, published on 10/9/2017.
- Entrepreneurial lessons from an amateur poker gamer by < a href=" https://marketingland.com/author/liad-agmon "> Liad Agmon, published on 1/6/2017.
- The development of the consumer journey in 2017: Enhancing minutes that matter by Jim Yu, released on 1/10/2017.
- Study results: Here’s what 376 online marketers say is operating in online marketing by < a href=" https://marketingland.com/author/jayson-demers "> Jayson DeMers, released on 7/21/2017.
- Taking Goliath down: The best ways to contend with the giants in your industry by < a href="https://marketingland.com/author/aden-andrus" >Aden Andrus, released on 5/11/2017.